Thursday, March 21, 2013

Moving Towards Jewelry-Making!


I'm moving towards something more creative - making jewelry that fairies will love! Some items with fairies on them, and many more with a magical touch that makes you feel lighter just wearing them. (I can't guarantee you'll sprout fairy wings and fly, however I'll put every bit of magic into each piece as I possibly can!)

Here are a couple of items I've listed already:

fairy necklace brass and glassAntiqued Brass Fairy Charm Necklace with Faceted Glass Beads - she'll hang around your neck and sparkle! The fairy is 1 1/2" tall, topped with some sparkling glass beads. Hop on over to my shop for more details.

Silver Colored Pewter Hamsa Hand Necklace with Glass Beads - the hamsa hand is an ancient symbol of protection. I've fashioned this one into a lovely 20" beaded necklace. I can make it with beads in other colors - let me know your favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment. Your feedback is appreciated! (Comments will not appear until approved by FairyLynne.)